This weekend Besp-Oak Kitchen Furniture will be at the Grand Designs Live 2019 trade show! We hope to see you there!
Grand Designs Live returns to London’s ExCeL from 4th – 12th May 2019. Whether you’re planning a renovation, self-build or adding finishing touches, this multi-award winning event offers the chance to preview new products, discover the latest innovations and explore this year’s trends. Presented by design guru Kevin McCloud, the show is the ultimate day out for any budding grand designer.
• Hundreds of specialist exhibitors in six project zones including build, kitchens, bathrooms, interiors and more.
• The Grand Theatre – see Kevin McCloud and industry experts live on stage.
• Ask an Expert – a free 30 minute consultation†.
• Kevin’s Green Heroes – discover great eco-friendly ideas.
• Access to National Custom and Self Build week activities (only available 6-10 May).
• Up-cycling Hub - a new area of the exhibition focused on the art of upcycling.
• The Under the Stairs Project - showcasing bespoke installations for the space under the stairs.
Bring your project to life with a visit to our stand K42 at Grand Designs Live!
Venue: ExCeL, London
Address: Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL
Nearest stations: Custom House and Prince Regent (both are on the DLR)
10am - 6pm: 4, 5, 6, 10, 11 May
10am - 5pm: 7, 8, 9, 12 May
Advance Weekend & Bank Holiday:
There are no hidden fees.
*Saving is based on adult tickets purchased in advance via the show’s website (verified 17th April 2019). Adult tickets purchased ‘on the door’ are £17 (Weekday) and £20 (Weekend & Bank Holiday).
Children aged 15 and under can attend for free when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum of 2 children per adult). All children require tickets and these should be booked online when purchasing adult tickets.
How it works:
Please print your confirmation and give it to the venue’s box office on the day of the event. Tickets are only valid on the date and time specified. Once booked, customer names and dates cannot be changed. No refunds or exchanges after booking. No discount code required.
Follow us on Social Media for industry news, updates and behind the scenes at the show this weekend.